OMIGOSH!...MY OWN DAMN 8 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER APRIL FOOLED ME?

I was in the bathroom getting ready so I can take her to school and she comes in there talking about "Ma I peed in the bed". So I went off! She knows I don't play that! I was like Im going tell your daddy and you gonna wash that sheet and no computer and this and that. So I went into her room and she yelled "April Fools". I just sat there shocked because It didn't cross my mind at all. Im going to get her ass back too!

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 7:13 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would make something really gross and tell her it's dinner. Tell her she had better eat every last bite or she can't have the Hannah Montana tickets you got her. Hahaha!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:02 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• LOL....that is funny!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 7:43 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• lol good for her!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:52 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• ha ha boy you deserved that,dive her a big high five from me ha ha
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:07 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• lol...sure will val..lol
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:11 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• LOL...that's funny! I totally forget that it's April fool's day because it's my DH's birthday! People ALWAYS get me because of that!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 8:35 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Awesome! I wonder how long she'd been planning that? LMBO!
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 8:37 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Is that how you would have reacted if she REALLY peed in the bed? interesting. Kids are too funny and smart for us sometimes.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:37 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Get her back! When she comes home from school get all serious and "Young lady, I want to talk to you" like. Tell her she is grounded for a month, and all this stuff. When she asks Why? tell her "You very well why, young lady, don't pull that on me" and stuff like that. When she gets really worried, then tell her April Fool!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• That is good... I completely forgot it was April Fools... My mom's birthday is next week, now that I thin about it... Better get her a card!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 9:03 AM on Apr. 1, 2009