If you had your wisdom teeth taken out(all four of them) how would you DH or SO treat you afterwards while you were healing and on pain meds?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I had surgery recently and my husband and my mother worked together to make sure everything ran smoothly. He did as much as he could and she took care of the rest. He isn't good at sympathy so he tried his best. I am having surgery again at the end of the month and he is already planning his time off from work and making plans with my mother on how to handle everything. Men are clueless about what we do as mothers. So as long as he tries his best to do what he can, I think they deserve some credit.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 10:06 AM on Apr. 1, 2009