Why is it..

You can be madly in love with your DH/SO one moment, can't keep your hands off of him, love touching him, want to be around him 24/7. The next moment he gets on your last nerve with his whining and complaining you just want to get away. DH is always the same does not do anything different to annoy me we have a happy marriage I love him very much and would not be with anyone else but sometimes I just want to be left alone. Does this happen to anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• allllll the time your not alone. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:15 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Yes! I think it's usually a difference in MY mood or attitude, that effects how I view the people around me. Of course, there are days when he is especially attentive, and days when he is distracted or stressed and thus not especially loving and sweet. The only good thing to say about this is: if you don't like him much today, chances are that you'll have a great day with him tomorrow! :-)
    divakristi

Answer by divakristi at 8:17 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• It is natural to want some time alone. Sometimes you just want to concentrate on yourself for 5 minutes with out being bothered by kids or SO/DH. I understand. I get that way a lot too. If you can try to take 10 minutes, or more, to yourself each day!!! Do something YOU want to do. Tell the kids and the SO/DH this is "mommy" time. You will cherish those moments.
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 8:30 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• It is impossible to feel all warm and fuzzy all the time. We are human and we are selfish. Sometimes, we want what we want to the exclusion of everything and everyone else. We want to be left alone when we want to be left alone, and we want to be swooned over in the next breath. Part of marriage is learning to suppress the selfishness and yield to another person and his wants or needs. And it is wonderful when we finally learn to do it cheerfully.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:54 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Its all part of living with someone.. I get like that (towards everyone) its normal (i hope lol) There are some days after I have had meetings or fundraisers that I have had to speak at where I am even sick of the sound of my own voice..lol You arent alone.. just take extra time to pamper yourself when you feel that way and you will be back to your cheery, hubby loving self in no time!

Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 9:06 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• YES lol. I hope its normal hehehe
    MamasGirls4ever

Answer by MamasGirls4ever at 9:19 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• That would be called a relationship. LOL
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 9:38 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Yep, I feel your pain
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 11:46 AM on Apr. 1, 2009