shamwow guy arrested..

so he was arrested for agrivated assult. it was said he hooked up with a "pro" and when they kissed she bit his tongue and wouldnt let go so he popped her a few times when she released it he ran down to lobby were they called the police. the pro wouldnt help police out or answer questions so she was also aressted. anyways.. come to find out the shamwow guy is like 44 yrs old. omg i thought early 30's and find this story kinda funny who would have though huh.

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 8:16 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• Did you see the mug shots.. because they did a little more then "popped each other a few times" LOL They both looked TERRIBLE. Oh but I was cracking up when I saw it on TMZ
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 8:18 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• yes i saw the mug shots and just laughed. still couldnt beleave the shamwow guy did all that, from poping someone femal no less and get a pro. lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:27 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Well the prostitute bit his tongue and wouldn't let go.. I'd punch her too. LOL But its sad when anyone stoops so low to get a prostitute.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 8:30 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I had no idea who you were talking about, but I googled it and found the smoking gun website... Wow! He looked pretty rough! I agree with Amy, it's sad when you have to get a prostitute. I also say he needs to keep the make up, without it he looks like an old perv!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 12:39 PM on Apr. 1, 2009