another bike question

the other night my daughter was down the end of the street riding her bike>she had her helmet on and all was good.well of course she fell off she was crying and hurt.there werent parents out side and nobody did anything they didnt even go over to see if she was alright.i was pretty confident because its a cul de sac and i knew there were parents out side.now my thought is do i let her go down again knowing the parents arent going to do anything if my child gets hurt.i always thought if you saw a child get hurt you would help them maybe i was wrong???whats up with that???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in General Parenting

• We live in a world where everyone assumes everyone is a pedophile. A little boy was hurt near my home and I carried him to his house. The cops were at my door 30 minutes later the mom accused me of hurting her son. It took 20k and many hours in court to prove my innocence. The boy finally confessed he was lying. I won't touch or help anyone else's child myself but will call an ambulance and find help for them. I won't do that to my family again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I wouldn't rely on anyone else to care for your child. It is weird they didn't at least say, "Are you all right?" to her though.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:54 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• NO one is going care for your child but you. People are not as kind as they use to be . Our country is full of fear. I live in a very small town .Everyone know everyone. We even has neighborhood watch. but I still don't trust my community fully .
    thisisthe1stone

Answer by thisisthe1stone at 3:36 PM on Apr. 1, 2009