Pain...Good or bad?

For the past couple of days I have been getting a really bad pain 'down there'. With my 1st I did too because she was pinching a nerve but this time its different. It is only when I sit down for too long. I also get the worst belly pains and they dont feel stretching although they could be. When I pick my dd up(Shes only 20lbs) It gets worse. I try to sleep on my side at night but when I wake up my belly hurts really bad. I never experiences these during my first pregnancy and was wondering whats going on!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• not sure but definately call the doctor!
    AvasMommy0115

Answer by AvasMommy0115 at 9:36 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• i had so much bad going on with my body and it all turned out to be "normal" but, i always called the doctor to ease my mind.
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 10:45 AM on Apr. 1, 2009