Does anyone know of a female DIY site

I can't get my honey to do list done fast enough.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Home & Garden

• ANY site is a DIY site for men AND women! If you can read, and follow directions you can do it yourself! Don't be afraid of power tools....just think of them as faster ways of doing things, and take your time!

However, I like the HGTV.com website. They have a lot of simple projects to give you more confidence, and MAYBE seeing you do some things, will "inspire" your husband to help you out!

My husband and I have a good DIY relationship, I draw up the plans, get the materials/supplies, he does MOST of the grunt work (but I can too, if he gets lazy!), like the building, lifting/hauling of things to the site, then I assemble, and "make pretty!"
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:34 AM on Apr. 1, 2009