what was your favorite April fool's joke?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What comes around goes around...be careful when pulling jokes on someone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• one time my aunt replaced the white stuff inbetween oreo cookies with tooth paste and put them on a plate, every one ate them thinking that they were just mint....i thought she was gonna piss her pants LOL
    alicia541

Answer by alicia541 at 9:36 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I just told my husband that I wanted to name our unborn child James, it we have a boy. He said no. I told him that I don't care what he says, he's not the one who has to be pregnant and give birth so I'll name him whatever I want, that I love love love the name and I'm not changing his mind... I got a little teary eyed and when I was done with my rant just hung my head and turned to walk away... He gave me a big hug and told me if that's really how I felt that it was fine with him. It was so sweet... When I said april fools he looked like he wanted to hit me!

It was great!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 9:39 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• This is an old one, my sister brought a pack of gum which when your pull out a single gum you get snap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• today my 9month old dd has early head start and her teacher is going to bring my bf a fake lotto ticket that is always a 'winner'. Its so bad because he loves lottery tickets and he scratched one off one time and thought he won a million and he just needed to read the rules. lol i cant wait!!!!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:39 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I disconnected the cable so my husband would missed his X-file episode. long time ago
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• My mom packed me a great sandwich for April Fools--bread and butter lol Taped to the bottom of the tupperware was a note saying "April Fools!!" I was in Elementary school--took me a while to figure out what I was eating!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 9:43 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• When I was 6 months prego with my DD I took a home pregnancy test and gave it to my 16 year old sister to put in the garbage at my mom's house. She played it up as "trying to hide it" in the garbage! TOTALLY freeked my mom out! It was great!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 9:44 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Itching powder in underwear, koolaide in the shower head, and vasaline on the door knob....you will never get it to turn Put it on the outside of your home for hubby comes home!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 9:54 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• A few years ago my coworkers and I called each other's family saying how they got arrested and needed bail money. All of their families were like "That's just not like her...I can't believe it...I just don't believe it"...my family was asking how much and had their shoes on...they completely believed it...thanks a lot!!! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:01 AM on Apr. 1, 2009