• In the Spotlight:

Angie Harmon: I'm Not Racist Because I Disagree With Obama

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,511470,00.html
---------------------
Do you agree?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Good for her! I feel the same way!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:09 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• i think that alot of ppl say we (meaning white ppl) are racist if we don't like obama.... i don't like him, not b/c he's 1/2 black,. just because i think he's an idiot.....it's always going to be that way if whites disagree with blacks, WE'RE the racists ones....but let the blacks do whatever they want & you never see any white ppl saying "that's racist" for example, the movie white chicks...... imagine if it were black chicks, then it would be racist..... it's so stupid
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I agree! I'm just NOT democratic.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 10:11 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• that word racist is waaay too over used
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 10:11 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• anonymous:09
    It' s your view. Not every white person thinks like you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I do agree with her. Angie Harmon is a Republican and is not going to agree with Obama on many things. She has the right to speak out like most of Hollywood did with Bush. Just because someone disagrees with Obama does not mean they are a racist. Were all the Bush bashers racist? It is sad anyone does have to defend against this but so many are race conscience and make these accusations it has to be addressed.

Anonymous

• If a black person is against Obama, what does that make them...white (right)? lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Does anyone have a tampon?
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:14 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Of course I agree! This is ridiculous--Angie Harmon "came out" as a political conservative years ago. It's not like she is a devoted liberal who suddenly decided she doesn't like Obama for some mysterious reason (OMG it must be his skin color!). I don't know any conservatives who would like Obama no matter what color he is. This is disingenuous at best, and I tend to think it's actually slanderous.
    Anonymous

• anaon 13 (the 1st one) ... it's sad that more white ppl don't think like me... the blacks are always screaming "you're a racists" over stupid shit..... but you NEVER see white ppl saying anything about what the blacks do that actually IS racists
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Apr. 1, 2009