Hemorrhoids? May be TMI

After I had my DD vaginally, I had hemorrhoids for awhile and it was so painful to go number 2 and I bled every time. But, the finally went away, so I thought, but now everytime after I go number 2, my butt just itches really really bad. Going to the bathroom isn't painful, I just have this annoying itch all the time there. Has anyone had this happen? Could it possibly still be hemorrhoids? Oh and before anyone even says it, I have not ever had anal sex, so it couldn't be b/c of that!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yeah they are just not completely gone yet. that happened to me and they popped back out (and i had a CSECTION!!!!!). they took over a month to go away, i cant remember exactly how long. watch in the future though with pushing to hard, my mom says that once you have one, you're prone to them forever.
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 10:25 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• It doesn;t sound like hemorrhoids. They are usually painful and can possibly bleed. Have you checked your stools for worms. They would be little white pin worms. They can cause intense itching. If not, then I would give the doc a call and speak with a nurse. I would defintely get it checked though. GL!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:26 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I get them during delivery too, and they do usually itch as they are healing. You can continue to use Prep H to relieve the itch.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 10:46 AM on Apr. 1, 2009