Former President Bush....

Formally announced his apology for misleading the American people into a war with Iraq based on false information and lies. He also stated that he was sorry for condoning torture of the Gitmo detainees and for his complete mismanagment of the Hurricane Katrina debacle. He also stated that he was sorry for his part in sending the American economy into a downward spiral.

APRIL FOOLS!!!
(Like Bush would ever apologize for his mistakes!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Thank you all for playing. You proved my point that conservatives cannot take a joke. Given you all decided to go and turn this into a bash instead of a laugh. Y'all really need to get a life. You know we had to suffer for 8 years under the tyranny of this jerk. So now all you conservatives know how we felt for 8 LONG YEARS! BTW... IT WAS HELL!!! BUSH IS SCUM!!! BUSH WAS THE WORST PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY AND EVERYONE BUT YOU CONSERVATIVES KNOW IT! Good thing there are more of US than of you!
    Anonymous

• Awwww, wasn't that cute...not!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• wow you're an idiot
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Grow up. That wasn't funny at all.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:26 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• whatever get a hobby....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I was gonna if he said all that, then he is a far larger idiot than I ever thought.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:26 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Conservatives have no sense of humor.
    Anonymous

• I seriously didnt remember that it was April Fools untill I saw this, thanks for the heads up!! I would have looked like an idiot all day!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:27 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Former, former, former, former.........it's ONE little word, 6 letters, look up it's meaning and remember it. He is no longer running things, remember he's FORMER.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I will be honest........You almost got me LOL
    Anonymous