Too much info about my vagina

I have noticed since having my daughter that just before my perineum I seem to have a piece of skin that hangs ? I don't think it was there before having my daughter. I had a vaginal birth and I did tear. I got 6 stitches. Is it a bad stitching job ? And also the whole area has turned into this darker color. And it seems kind of wrinkly on the lips ? HAHA I know this is wayyyy too much information but why do these things happen after kids ? Or am I one of few that has been dealt this nasty card ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Health

• I think it is common to happen, I had a friend that had skin tags like that after she had a ton of stitches, she never comfirmed if they fell off though or not. Sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• You can get skin tags from being PG. it's probley from that. I would ask your dr. I'm 34 wks and I've gotten a few by my boobs, but you can get then ANYWHERE!
    heatmac4

Answer by heatmac4 at 10:59 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I was cut and my cartledge never healed right, i've got this lumpy line right where he cut. I know what your talking about. I actually mentioned it to the gyno last month and he said it can be taken care of but insurance doesnt cover it. Yeah it cost like 3000.00....yeah ill just stay like this.
    It really hurts to have sex because the skin gets drug into you.

Yeah TMI I know....I wish I was a guy
    Anonymous