Could this be a sign that labor is coming back finally?! (TMI)

Lastnight I had REALLY bad Diareahh, and i thought i was going to puke (i had contractions all day/night) today i feel like my butt is going to explode again and it hurts =[. im not really having any contractions anymore...

I am dialated, i have lost all of my mucus plug and im 100% effaced. im 37 weeks pregnant, ive gone into preterm labor before..and ive gone into early labor about 2 weeks ago....

soooo...what could be going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That all can be quite common in the early stages of labor, but I would call your OB
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:47 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Even if it is not labor, if you had diarreah, you should go in to get checked out, they might want to at least put you in a room long enough to get an IV and monitor you, especially since dehydration can cause labor (I got dehydrated at 8 months and started having mild contractions with my first one, they had to give me an IV to rehydrate me and sent me home). If you have already gone into preterm labor before, you need to be extra careful.
    armycoppertop

Answer by armycoppertop at 11:32 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Def sounds like that your little one is ready to come into this world... I had diarrhea the day before i had my son, the next morning my water broke. So if i were you i would have my bags packed and waiting by the front door. cuz im sure its gonna be soon for ya ! good luck and congrats !!
    Lovingmykids3

Answer by Lovingmykids3 at 11:51 AM on Apr. 1, 2009