• In the Spotlight:

For those that took Colonix(Dr. Natura)... I have some ?????

I started taking Colonix Monday(its Wed). How long until I start feeling a diffrence? My stools are softer, stinkier (lol) but Im not going anymore than usual, I kinda feel bloated (guessing thats 8glass of water) and since Ive started it, I keep a slight headache, especially after taking the pill & tea..
The fiber mix--what did you mix it with? The first 2 days the only way I could get it down was (lol) ICECREAM! And today I mashed it into bananas, are those methods ok or should it be a liquid fruit juice that I use?

MommaTasha1003

Asked by MommaTasha1003 at 10:54 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I mixed my fiber with oj most days. Other days, flavored soy milk (choc/straw/van). You're going through the headaches because you're body is detoxing. It's different for everyone. I will tell you this, I lost weight from the inside out. About 7-10 lbs of waste. Yep, that's right. I don't recall being bloated at all. But I loved the tea and adjusted to it quite well. You're doing a wise thing by taking your health seriously. Keep up the good work!
    SugaB28

Answer by SugaB28 at 1:04 PM on Apr. 1, 2009