Time for a crib?

My 3 month old son is sleeping through the night and I am wanting to put him in his crib. The only problem is he will sharing a room with his 17 month old twin brothers. They sleep all night most of the time but do wake up once in a while. I am worried that if I put him in there they will wake him up. Also the baby does wake up once in a while and I worried that he will wake them up. I don't have room for a crib in my room and I don't co-sleep mainly because when my older sons wake up they get in bed with me.

My question-how do I do this? I want to start it on a Friday night that way if I end up with 3 boys awake daddy can help. Any suggestions? TIA

palexander

Asked by palexander at 10:57 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would say all you can do is try it out. I was worried about moving my youngest to his brother's room. But I did it and the older one slept through the crying and the baby slept better. Good luck.
    tess785

Answer by tess785 at 11:09 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Are they eventually going to all be sharing a room anyway? Then start now. They have to get used to sleeping together. It might be rough, especially while they're all so young.

My three are now sharing a room...personally I wish we had an alternative, but we don't. A cold goes around and around and around and around....
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 11:37 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Yes for now they have to share but hopefully we will get a bigger house. I guess I just have to try it. I don't care if he sleeps in my room but I don't have room for bed so that is out.
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 6:19 PM on Apr. 1, 2009