3 D/ 4D ultrasound

Has anyone done this before? How far along were you and how did the pictures turn out?

AK_aries

Asked by AK_aries at 10:58 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had it done for both my girls in 06 and 07 and they are beautiful! It is nice to put up a photo of the face from ultrasound and then show one next to it when the baby is born to compare. Im planning on going again in a month to see my twins and find out gender! Just go its worth it!
    morelove81

Answer by morelove81 at 3:58 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• i was 30 weeks when i got mine..i should have a picture on my profile =)
    its amazing, you should get one done <333
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:04 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I was 32 weeks when I got mine done. Pictures were pretty cool. I really wanted to do it because this was my first baby and she was the first grandchild on both sides of the family so everyone was uber excited to see it. when you look at the regular ultrasound some people (DH) have to guess the body parts but with this, there is no guessing. you can tell exactly where everything is.
    AddysDogBear

Answer by AddysDogBear at 11:19 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• they are amazing..you can see your babys face if they will let you lol...i had mine at 18 weeks when i found out the sex..they did both only because my insurance paid...im glad it did...
    landonsmommy709

Answer by landonsmommy709 at 11:20 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• the pictures were so cool, I had one at 33 weeks and one at 37 weeks.. The one at 37 weeks they couldnt get a good picture of the face because he was already too low, but we did get the 100% proof of him being a boy! we are saving that picture for his first girlfriend
    MarchMarie

Answer by MarchMarie at 11:21 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I was 26 weeks it was awesome, if you wait too long they get all cramped in there. And it can be harder to see.
    Willywonka06

Answer by Willywonka06 at 11:30 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I went ahead and called I have one next week and I will be 27 1/2 weeks. They said to drink lots of water to have clearer fliud for the pictures. Did anyone else have to do this? And did it help?
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:39 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• You have to drink ALOT of water because they get a better picture if your bladder is full. I had mine done at 30-32 weeks and the picture was so perfect. We already know my baby has hubbys nose and lips and my eyes!! The picture is amazing!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 2:22 PM on Apr. 1, 2009