Need some help

I posted earlier about having pains in my adomen and sharp pains 'down there' area. now Its accopanied by dizziness, light headednedd, and diarrhea. I've been drinking a lot of clear fluids though and i dont understand why i have diarrhea now. Please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't know how far along you are but if you are 20 wks or more you should go to urgent care and be examined. If you're not yet 20 wks, go to the ER. You may just be sick, you may be dehydrated, you may be pre-eclamptic. Don't wait, go to the DR because you want to make sure for not only the baby but yourself too. Good luck.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 11:19 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• How far along are you??? I wouldnt say that is normal at all. I remeber having the same issues when i was pregnant with my daughter who is now 7 1/2 and i ended up have toxcemia. I would call your dr right away and tell them your symptoms. DO NOT wait, you could be endangering your little baby or yourself .
    Lovingmykids3

Answer by Lovingmykids3 at 11:30 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• OHHH wait... I got this way right before i went into labor with my son who is 3 now. I had diarrhea bad before i went in to labor..if you have a what to expect when expecting book read it cuz i think the answer is in there about your symptoms. but def call your dr now
    Lovingmykids3

Answer by Lovingmykids3 at 11:33 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Go see a dr NOW!! If you are pregnant, regardless of what is causing it, it could wind up hurting the baby. And being OVER hydrated can make some people have diareah, and even "clear" fluids, some of them have stuff in them that cause it... like apple juice, white grape juice, etc.
    armycoppertop

Answer by armycoppertop at 11:35 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I'm only 19 weeks
    Anonymous