The Most Disgusting Thing?

What's the most disgusting, revolting thing you've ever had to clean up/hose down/micromanage/deal with?

Fistandantalus

Asked by Fistandantalus at 11:15 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• when my toilet was stopped up with my "dh's" poop after he had the squirts, when it finally went down, guess who had to clean it... not him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I doze off on the couch and when I woke up my son pooped and had his diaper off, It was on the couch, the floor, his big toy truck, and him. This all happened like 5 mins before we had company
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 11:24 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• My cat got into a fight or hit by a car or something, and his head was like split open or something, and he was leaking all kinds of head juice type stuff.... I mean, his skull and I think brain was hanging out. I didnt realize this, and let him inside at night and went back to bed, and woke up, and there was all this leaky brain stuff all over my house,and my counters. It was disgusting!! And the damn thing lived!!! I swear, my cat wont die. He's been bit by snakes, hit by cars, shot, poisoned, and had his eye hanging out his head, his brain hanging out and the damn thing lives on.... its crazy.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 11:24 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Right now I would say the huge, disgusting, stinky pile of dog puke I found on the dining room floor this morning. It smelled so gross I threw up several times while I was cleaning it up. Vomit is the grossest thing ever, just the smell of it makes me hurl.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:27 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• We have a mini weiner dog and He has a sensitive stomache. Well he was outside and got a hold of some chicken apparntely that someone had thrown out. Well that night he was in our bed under the cover and He started hacking, He threw up a huge pile of chicken right between mine and hubby's feet. UGH.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:30 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I acquired a puppy when I lived in Italy and the person who gave it to me SWORE it was dewormed but I went ahead and dewormed him and when I came home from work, there was wormy dog poop all over the place..Then there were worms hanging from the dog's butt, which he would promptly rip out with his teeth and the worm would curl around. To this day, I cannot eat spaghetti. Any other pasta shape is fine, but spaghetti..ugh..
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:31 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• DD used to have this problem with getting poop all over the bathroom. I swear she'd play in it. It wouldn't have been so bad, except hers smells worse than any other poo I've smelled in my entire life!
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 11:37 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I can handle getting puked on by my kids and even the time my son pooped on me wasn't so bad but the grossest thing I ever clean is the toilet. Especially after my boyfriend has been in there awhile! Now I make him clean it because he can't handle the kids puke so I take care of it. For some reason little kid poop doesn't bother me as much as the adult stuff lurking in the bowl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• My son had diarrhea and it overflowed out of his diaper, onto my lap and both of our clothes. It was disgusting.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:42 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• My daughter was about 16 months old, had diarrhea and pooped all over herself and her crib when I thought she was napping. It took forever to clean the bedding and the sides of the crib and my daughter. I was gagging the whole time. Ewww....
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:51 AM on Apr. 1, 2009