Looking to buy a double jogging stroller for my twins. I would like to get some advice on which ones moms like the best and which ones were not good.

ImCartersmom

Asked by ImCartersmom at 11:22 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We don't have a double but the jogging stroller we have is made by Jeep. It is fantastic! The front wheel can lock for jogging or it will swivle for regular routines. Maybe they make a double?
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 11:24 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I have a single Dreamer Design and really like it. It's as well made as the super expensive BOB's, holds a child up to 80 pounds(!), and was MUCH less expensive.

When looking at them, you need to decide what you will be doing with it. If you actually plan on doing real jogging, then you need to get one with a fixed front wheel. Yes, the swivel wheels can lock for "jogging" but it's not as stable or as safe. The instructions on all of them will state that you should NOT do real jogging with them. Since I rarely jog and mostly just wanted a sturdy, long-term stroller for walks on and off the sidewalk, I opted for a swivel wheel.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:58 AM on Apr. 1, 2009