is it normal to start your period and then stop after 2 days

so my period was a month and a half late and it started 2 days ago and then 3rd day just stopped and 4th day picking back up, what is up with that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Health

• I would check with your doctor. Your period can be a good indication of when something else is wrong in your body. I have hypothyroidism and that has happened to me before when my medication was too high or low.
    jillienlily

Answer by jillienlily at 12:35 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• thanks for the advice. I am going to watch it for the next couple of days and maybe call me gyno.
    luvmybaby430

Answer by luvmybaby430 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I'm actually having similar issues with my period...sort of. My last cycle was 35 days and then a 12 day period. YUCK. Now I'm on day 44 of my cycle, no period yet. So they sent me for blood tests for my thyroid, luteinizing hormone, follicle stimulating hormones and a bunch of other stuff. I hope to get my results today.
    LRBsMommy

Answer by LRBsMommy at 3:38 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• If that is not your normal..than it is not normal. Everyone has different cycles. This can be caused from numerous things including stress or diet.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 4:59 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• thanks for all yalls answers, i think i may just call my gyno, but she just keeps telling me that i am too skinny and that is why it is messing up, but what i dont get is nothing has changed with my weight and i am the same as i have been for years. so i dont get why all of a sudden when we try to get pregnant, it just messes up like this and why i feel soooo bloated and my period keeps stoping and starting.
    luvmybaby430

Answer by luvmybaby430 at 10:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2008