baby name

How many of you were set on a name and that is what it was going to be and then your husband or you decided to change the name. Already had the baby shower and the cake has the original name on it and it is written in the baby book. And I kinda like the name change. Any ideas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It doesn't matter what has already taken place. If you no longer want that name then change it! It is something that you have to live with every single day! My girlfriend changed the babys name in the hospital even after she got cards with the first name on them! She always says she is so glad she did! Good Luck!
    loyalgirl

Answer by loyalgirl at 11:37 AM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Unless the name has been tattooed on someone's body, change it.
    kara_g.

Answer by kara_g. at 12:39 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I say if you like it and want to change it then do... maybe you can alter the things that already have the old name on them?

My sister in law looks back now at the fact that she named her son Austin Cash and doesn't know what she was thinking using Austin. He isn't an Austin at all... but he goes by Cash which fits him perfectly so follow your heart.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 1:59 PM on Apr. 1, 2009