Is this normal after sex?

Im 34 weeks pregnant and my hubby and i decided to have some fun last night. Well after everything was all said and done i went to get up off the bed and i had such a bad cramp that i grabbed my hubby's hand and crushed it while i screamed in pain. I could barely walk it hurt so bad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hmmm, i would mention that to your doctor/midwife. I know I get really crampy after sex, and lots of BH, but nothing that makes me scream.

I have moved from the couch to get up and got an intense amount of pain once. It was the baby moving from head up to head down though so maybe it was your baby moving into a very uncomfy spot right as you went to get up, and the counter pressure hurt?!
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 12:00 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• This happens to me to.I don't know what it is either.
    DSmom3604

Answer by DSmom3604 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• it is probably because you have contractions after you have sex.

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 1:16 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• did you orgasm? sometimes orgasms, can bring on random contractions. I wouldn't worry about it if it was just one...but if you are worried, just ask your Dr
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 2:10 PM on Apr. 1, 2009