when will my baby start cooing

i would like to know if anyone could help me i have a 3 week old and wanted to know when she will start cooing.

ilovemygirlsta2

Asked by ilovemygirlsta2 at 12:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think they do around 6 weeks or so - my son had colic so I unfortuantely missed most of those cute moments...lol!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:38 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• My son actually started cooing and playing around with his voice about 4wks. Now he's 4 1/2 months old, and is the BIGGEST jabber box ever! He will talk to anything and everything that will listen...the cat, his toys, the mirror, even the walls! He loves to hear himself make noises and he loves to "talk" to Daddy & I, it's really cute! I love to hear him jibber jabber!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• My son started about 5 weeks old. And now he talks like crazy hes four months.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 2:48 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Around a month or so. Just work on it daily with your child and the day she says it you will be soooo happy and fall in love with her voice.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 6:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2009