I don't care, do you?!

I don't care I'm going to eat carbs anyway! lol, what don't you care about and do anyway?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't care that my den and my bedroom looks like a hurricane hit it Im going to stay on this damn computer and chat away on CafeMom!!...and the dishes ain't washed either...SO THERE!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• smoke!
    Anonymous

• I wish I could throw my problems out the window! Unfortunately, it wouldn't help me much... :-(
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:34 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• i dont care that im hungry lol....i dont care my kids toys all over the floor right now
    Anonymous

• I don't care that I barely got anything done this morning...I'm stressed and I'm going to sit here and do nothing but waste away in front of the computer!
    Anonymous

• I don't care that I'm on CM when my butt should be running around this office actually getting work done.
    Anonymous

• I don't care about my in-laws I am so over them.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 1:39 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I don't care that some ppl think spanking is abusing, I'm gonna spank my kid
    I don't care what you say, I carry a gun
    I dont care that my house is cluttered, not gross, just full of stuff.
    I don't care that my kid is screaming in the store, If I can ignore him, you can too
    I don't care that I somtimes feed my kid a hot dog for breakfast, He likes them
    I have a ton I don't care about.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:46 AM on Apr. 2, 2009