What is a good way to organize my recipes

Right now i have them written on what ever i was able to grab at the time. I want to get them organized and all in one place. I was thinking writing them on index cards and putting in a vocabulary box. But i wanted to get someother ideas on what others do.

jaceyrayesmom

Asked by jaceyrayesmom at 12:34 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My mom bought me a wonderful wooden box specifically for recipes. The inside of the lid has a little lip that the recipe card can rest on! A lot of mine aare written on index cards as well, but my mom also bought me some special recipe cards (same size as index cards). Mine are seperated with dividers: I have sections for bread, pasta, veggie dishes, fish dishes, chicken dishes, appetizers, desserts, etc. I have no idea where she got the box though!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 12:48 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Mine are on iondex card in a box made to hold them. Mine are divided by cakes, cookies, pies, breads, salads, main dishes, crafts. I just set mine up the way my Mom and my Grandma always had theirs.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:50 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• A great way is a program through Creative Memories called StoryBook Creator Plus, if you would like more info let me know it is amazing!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 12:50 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I have a three ring binder with tabs and page protectors. This way I can have it propped up and open, with larger type and it is easy to read and splash proof!
    kara_g.

Answer by kara_g. at 1:01 PM on Apr. 1, 2009