uhmm i heard this isnt good

I had really bad diareahh yesterday and now im having it really bad again..i heard that if you have it more than 1 day in a row you should go see the doctor...i have alot of pressure on my vagina right now, its bothering me to walk, im 3cm dialated and 100% effaced and im 37 weeks..

what should i do in this case?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Since it has been 2 days I would just give your doctor a call and give him the heads up, see if he recommends anything for you to do.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:59 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• not being rude at all but what would you to if you weren't a member of cm to come on here and ask?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:59 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I'd call your doctor and get an appointment. You could be in labor. Some women get the dia. naturally as a beginning of labor. Stay calm, if you're not in labor at least you'll know it. Try pure corn starch pouring that on between your cheeks when you potty. Congratulations on becoming a mommy!!!
    Anonymous

• id call my mom, but she's at work lol and i dont know her work number
    so uhm why are you on cafemom? this site is for women who have questions that need answers..DHURRR

and im on here..i dont want to waste a phone call or a trip up..im just asking for advice, but yeah, what you said was rude
    Anonymous

• no really i wasnt trying to be rude. i just thought of it when i read your question. what would you do if you didnt have cm. thats all gosh people calm down. i would call your doc. so sorry you thought i was being rude but i wasnt so whatever
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:03 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• im NOT having contractions though..so.....and my bf doesnt want me to go b/c he's sick of our false alarms and he wants to go hang out with his friends -_-

and i dont feel like arguing with him...at all..im really not in the freaking mood
    Anonymous

• well call your doctor and tell them what is going on see what they suggest. and let bf know that you and your child are more important than his friends.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:06 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• op, 1203jodi205 apologized which is more than a lot of nasty cm'ers do. More moms should be like her and do that. Hope you feel better, call your doctor!!! If you're not about to have the baby see if you can get a donut pillow, that might help.
    Anonymous

• i called....their gonna see me in 2 hours..thankyou!

ill have an update so you'll know whats going on...i told them not to have me come in if its nothing xD
    Anonymous

• anon 1:08 thank you i really wasnt being rude i know reading things can be taken out of context. so yea if she thought i was i apologize.and i hope she accepts but thanks for the good word lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 1, 2009