What does your 1 year old eat for lunch thats healthy?

mammaboyz113

Asked by mammaboyz113 at 1:04 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• baked chicken and steamed veggies or whole wheat crackers w/ cheese and fruit and yogurt, whole wheat pasta and sauce, turkey and cheese, those are the favories.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 1:10 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Just turned One or older? When he just turned one, my son had lots of frozen veggies that I boiled extra long, canned fruit packed in juice, (rather than syrup) and 100% natural chicken nuggets with sweet potato fries.
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 1:38 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• My daughter just turned one and eats a heck of alot better than my four year old. A typical lunch for her is 8oz of milk; 1/2 of a turkey and cheese sandwich (I squish it down a little and cut it into small pieces) or grilled cheese or three ritz crackers and some cheese cut up; fruit and or a veggie and maybe a graham cracker for a treat when she is done. Sometimes its left over pasta from the night before.
    mackfamily

Answer by mackfamily at 7:34 PM on Apr. 1, 2009