can i be pregnant if im not throwing up

im 17 years old it be feeling like i got to throw up but i dont sometimes it feel like im bout to past out and i be having sharp pains in my stomach i been sick alot

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ?? is there any age limit for moms here? For real? Tell a school counselor, planned parenthood, a mom you'd trust if you can't trust your own. Could also be appendix. Get a preggers test.
    Anonymous

• The only way to know is to take a test!
    Anonymous

• Yes you can still be pregnant, and not even have symptoms. I got pregnant at seventeen and had my baby at seventeen. I still had my period up to five months. I took a test, got an ultrasound, and found out the sex of my baby all in one day. It's scary. Take a home test, only like five dollars at wal-mart for the wal-mart brand, and it works. If it's positive, go to planned parenthood and they will give you plenty of options and talk to you about it. They can even give you tips and ideas to help tell your parents. Good luck and message me if you need anything =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 1:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Throwing up is NOT a requirement. Never did myself. Not once.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I was 19 when I became pregnant. I had no "symptoms". Except I had missed my period, but, that was not unusual for me. When I did go to the doctor, big surprise...I had a positive test, heard the heartbeat and was sent for an ultrasound the next day. It revealed that I was 19wks and 3day along. Even so, I still had no actual "symptoms". I got bigger and he moved...the only signs, which didn't even appear till over halfway through.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:34 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Take a test, morning sickness isn't a guarantee. I never threw up not once in all 3 of my pregnancies. If you submize being pregnant why haven't you tested yourself. Why go around worrying, you don't have to be 18 to buy a test and if you can't afford it go to planned parenthood.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 1:36 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Not everyone throws up when pregnant. Take a test to find out for sure.
    JenFunSniffer

Answer by JenFunSniffer at 2:02 PM on Apr. 1, 2009