Did you fool anyone today?

I did I told my mom i secretly had a credit card with a 2000.00 limit and spent it all and that I hadnt paid it in a few months and got something in the mail said if i didnt pay 1200.00 by tomarrow they were raising the interest rate to 35% and they were taking me to court.... she fell for it... she just got me a loan for 3300.00 for medical bills in november and we used income tax money to pay that off so i knew she would be pissed :-D I fooled her :-D

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did.....I put green beans, brocoli, old grapes and an onion on the counter and told my kids that breakfast was ready and on the counter.....They looked at it and said, Can't we have breakfast at school today?......A few minutes later I told them it was an april fools joke...
    my_three_sons

Answer by my_three_sons at 1:23 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Nah...it's kind of mean...lol.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:20 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• lol..not yet..im almost 38wks pregnant and 1cm dialated and today's my sisters birthday...im hoping ill cry wolf enough times today that ill Actually go into labor..lol
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:55 PM on Apr. 1, 2009