How do you like your steak?

Well, well done with mushrooms, onions and steak sauce

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well done and really really tender. I won't eat steak if I have to chew it forever. And all the fat needs to be cut off cuz it grosses me out. Once that's done I'll eat it with anything.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Grilled on the BBQ,a little pink in side.

Answer by louise2 at 1:30 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Rare...make it moooo!!!....sometimes with A-1 depending on where we are eating. If we grill at home, I smother them in Montreal Steak Seasoning and don't use A-1.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 1:31 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Medium Rare with mushrooms and carmelized onions. No A1 here in Texas! lol
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 1:32 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• med. well and from Outback!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 1:38 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• medium rare with raw onions and teriyaki sauce to dip in.!!! you just made me realize tomorrow's payday and I just found a new restaurant in town we're gonna try. YUM YUM!!!! any thing more done than that I find restaurants usually make it rock hard. we only eat out of pay day in controlled circumstances. Even diners and pancake houses are a treat for me!! hmm you made me really hungry but if we eat steak then we can't go to movies. sigh we really should do either. maybe if we hit the lottery someday.
    Anonymous

• Porterhouse, soaked in marinade and worshtershire, grilled med. well, with a loaded baked potato and some red wine.
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 1:48 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Grilled medium with onions and mushrooms!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 1:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• momjoy1027...you know how to eat your steak!!lol.. for me, rip its horns off, wipe its ass and heat it up a little.. i like teriyaki steak but hubby doesnt so i make a maranade of the following...honey bbq sauce, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, warstechire(sp?) sauce, cilantro, green onion, garlic powder, seasoned salt, pepper, beer and water...sounds gross but it tastes sooooooo good! you ladies should try it!! besides the beer, bbq sauce and water, its mostly few squirts of this and a few squirts of that so its not over powering of one flavor.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Blue rare if it is off of our farm and med rare if I didn't raise it....Grilled with onions and mushrooms...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:44 PM on Apr. 1, 2009