Unexpected Pregnacy

Has anyone ever got pregant while using condoms with spremacide? Because I just found out I am pregant with my third and it was very unexpected.

mrsbojo

Asked by mrsbojo at 1:27 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes.
    RubyRedMomma.

Answer by RubyRedMomma. at 1:30 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Yep....my first was a condom baby. My 2nd, I was on the pill.
    Anonymous

• My hubby and I used both of those for years and it didn't fail us. We got pregnant three times too wiithout any protection in place. We used spermacide in me and and outside of me on him plus I was so ballastic about not getting preggers that I put it on top of the condom too!!!! Maybe the spermacide was in deep enough or the condom tore a bit? A friend of mine swears her daughter was born holding her iud, don't know about that one.
    Anonymous

• The absolute only guarranty that you won't/can't get pregnant is to not have sex. Even with condom, spermacide, IUD, pill and anything else...It's not 100%. So, even with that, you are still taking chances.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:37 PM on Apr. 1, 2009