Does anyone know where I can find 37" inseam pants?

I'm 5'11" and need 37" inseam jeans. I shop at Alloy.com, oldnavy.com, gap.com, and Delia.com but I was wondering if there was anywhere else. I also don't want to spend much more than $40. I am a single mother of 2 so I don't have the abillity to spend a whole lot of money. Thanks!

lilfattysmommy

Asked by lilfattysmommy at 1:32 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Victorias sercret sells long inseams. Look in their clearance section online....sometimes you can find some good deals there. That's where I get mine from.
    Anonymous

• thebuckle.com Shop the sale section and by inseam. GL!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 1:36 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I will send you a PM!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 3:14 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• 37"...dang those are some long legs...
    I'm 4'10" I'd love to have long legs..
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• buckle is the best store to find demin for us long-legged ladies (i'm 6'). but you won't be finding anything for $40. i only let myself buy a pair of jeans there once a year. the good news about them is, they last forever. great quality! other than that, i pretty much stick to old navy. pacific sunwear and maurices sometimes have longer jeans, too. but its hit and miss.
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 8:00 PM on Apr. 4, 2009