Which room is your computer in?

Mines in my living room. I was just curious. Back in the day, we would have never thought about putting a desk in our living room. LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My computer desk is in my den right behind Hubby's couch. I can watch TV while i'm at my desk or talk with him and keep an eye on the rest of the house. Well atleast the part where my dd can crawl to.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 1:39 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• my bedroom
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 1:37 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• We each have laptops...they can go where ever we need them to!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 1:38 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Any room I want it in, I have a laptop with wireless internet. Makes it nice. I can even go outside with it while ODS is playing.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 1:39 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• The computer room :-) AKA Office/ Guest room. But we call it the computer room.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:43 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Computer room/office.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:45 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I have an office in the house. It used to be one of the children's bedrooms. Now this is an office and the other room is the guest room. In here besides the computer and desk, I have a TV, radio, 2 CD players, DVD/VHS player. telephone, shelves and shelves for CDs and DVDs, and shelves and shelves of books.

Answer by Bmat at 2:23 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Our main computer is in the den/craft room, which is beside the kitchen. My family is in the kitchen a lot, so even if I'm on the computer I can stay close to the action. We also have a laptop, but that is mainly used when we are away from home.
    AnnasMom10

Answer by AnnasMom10 at 3:19 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• It USED to be in the computer room/music room. BUT I decided I wanted hubby to hook it up to our TV. So the computer tower is in the living room hooked up to our 52" HD TV And we use a wireless mouse/keyboard.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:48 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• living room
    kaylajean86

Answer by kaylajean86 at 5:22 PM on Apr. 1, 2009