Ibuprofin or Tylenol?

Which do you prefer and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd have to say ibuprofin, like advil for all over pain and there's a lot i hear about doctors advising people with med. conditions not to take tylenol because it eats away the lining of your stomach and liver. Advil has coating so this kind of makes since.
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 1:43 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Advil. It is the only thing that works. Tylenol doesn't even touch my headaches.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 1:38 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• My hubby only takes ibuprofen. He says it's the only thing that'll work for him. I have to take a prescription called Midrin for my headaches.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 1:41 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• IB becuase it's an anti-inflamatory and i have tendonitis in my wrists..tylenol doesnt do shit for me and it sucks its the only think i can take while pregnant..luckily i wont have to in a couple more weeks...but be careful w IBprofen because if you take it on an empty stomache, it too can eat away at your stomache..
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:47 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• IB it just seems to work better for me. Tylenol is better for broken bones and not so much for headaches or muscles aches!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 1:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2009