is it better to plan for a disney cruise yourself, or should you use a travel agent?

atvmom

Asked by atvmom at 1:41 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Travel

• I would book right throgh Disney. Some travel agents charge a fee. AAA did but they also sent us Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries to our cabin.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 9:12 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• use a travel agent. We went on an Alaskan cruise back in 06, we wish we had used one. They find you ALL kinds of discounts and other little items that could save you a few dollars.
    GmaPam7257

Answer by GmaPam7257 at 1:48 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I used to be a travel agent and even I would use a travel agent for a cruise. Unless you know cruises well.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:06 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• We use magicaljourneys for any and all disney vacations. they are great and they will book your vaca for you and keep an eye out for discounts and add them to save you money. the only thing they don't do is book your flights but they will get ya set up for magic express which is the disney bus that picks ya up at the airport.
    Disneymom1218

Answer by Disneymom1218 at 12:25 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I did everything myself and I came out so much cheaper than a travel agent. Just got back, I had a "GREAT TIME"
    rosesrred1

Answer by rosesrred1 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 24, 2009