Why does my husband treat me more like his babysitter than his wife?

My husband and I have been married 10 months we have a 6 month old son and recently my husband acts like I'm pretty much nothing. I never hear anything possitive, he is always griping at me for something and i have had to throw myself at him to get any attention in bed. He's always too tired or thinks it'll take to long before work. I just don't know what to do. I need attention, I need love, heck I need sex. Anyone been there who can give me some advice?

EstherNoel

Asked by EstherNoel at 1:45 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• He's a man.And some men just don't get it.some men only care about their happiness over everyone elses.He will get away with what you let him get away with.If he treats you bad and you never say anything about it, it will just continue until you are miserable.You need to tell him how you feel.I don't know if that will help or not.Depends on him.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Sounds like he is not that into you any more. Ingnore him , If you stop doing things for him he will notice you. Quickly

Answer by louise2 at 1:50 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I would not play games like they are all suggesting...
    talk to his ass as see what is going on in his head..He has changed and I would
    think that there is a reason for that change.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:54 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• You guys need to talk calmly about this situation. It can be a rough road, the first year of marriage and with an infant in the mix, it doubles the difficulty. Try putting yourself in his place for a minute. Maybe the economy and new father things have him stressing. Remember that he's human just like the rest of us, and we all make mistakes, the important thing is to communicate without judgement and work out the problems.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 1:57 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Once a man has seen a baby come out of you, whether vaginally or a c-section, he IS gooing to look at you differently. So....make him forget for a moment that you are a mommy and turn into a hot mama. Try to find someone to babysit , get you a hot outfit or lingerie and let him see the side of you that doesn't have a baby latched on to your boob :) Remind him that even if you and him are now parents, it doesn't mean the fun and being nice (and complimenting) has to stop. If he can't handle that then you might to smack him up side the face...just kidding...maybe not.
    Mrs.Phillips007

Answer by Mrs.Phillips007 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I agree. Talk to him. Get a baby sitter and plan a date night, or night at home just the two of you.
    Allie428

Answer by Allie428 at 6:53 PM on Apr. 1, 2009