Spinoff of the Playboy bunny purse question.

I was wondering since so many were against a 10 year old having a purse like that what are your opinions on an adult that carries that kind of purse? I am 24 and carry a Playboy bunny purse. I love my purse but that last question got me thinking that maybe I shouldnt. Please give me your insight on this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hey you grown...and you know the significance behind that lil bunny
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 1:58 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• we're adults.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:00 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• honestly, i find it trashy. do you read playboy, want to be in playboy, or want the life those women lead? if not you shouldn't promote it. but you are an adult & thats your right.

theres a great book called "Female Chauvinist Pig" by Ariel Levy. its about how women went from fighting to be proud & independent to being over sexualized & thinking its somehow making them be taken more seriously. its a really interesting book!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:26 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I am against a child with a play boy bunny purse, however you are an adult and they're cute for 24year olds, My sis is 31 and she just got one at spencers , I mean its a trend right? just don't wear it with you p j 's to walmart !!!! lol!!!!!! RIGHT?? ha ha ha
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 2:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I'm against it morally. I am a Christan mother and wished to be precieved that way in public.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:32 AM on Apr. 2, 2009