April foold day! who are you pranking? and how?

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 2:01 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am pregnant and my best friend has her tubes tied, but is 2 weeks late on her period, so I peed on the stick and she gave it to him making him think it was her's... he about fainted.

Not sure what to do to my husband yet, he tried to tell me he was fired...but he called from work so it didnt really make sense...lol
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 2:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I thought about calling my hubby and telling him my water broke or I was having contractions. But I'm only 26 weeks so I don't want to jinx myself or something. lol. I don't know what I'm going to do. DH is hard to prank. We're always trying to pull pranks on each other anyway so he's use to it by now.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:22 PM on Apr. 1, 2009