ultrasound at 38 weeks

I HAD MY DOCTOR'S APPT. TODAY AND IT WENT GREAT THE BABY HAS NOW POSITIONED HIMSELF UPSIDE DOWN GETTING READY TO PREPARE FOR LABOR I JUST COULDNT BELIEVE IT I WAS SO HAPPY AND STILL IS I HAVE A APPT EVERY WEEK AND I HOPE HE MAKES IT HERE FASTER THAN I WANT HIM TO. WHEN YOU HAD THAT 38 WEEK DOCTOR'S APPT HOW DID YOU FEEL KNOWING THAT IT IS SO CLOSE TO YOUR BABY ACTUALLY BEING HERE WITHYOU? WORDS CANT EXPLAIN HOW I REALLY FELT.HE IS ABOUT 7 POUNDS AND 3 OZ I KNOW AND HE LOOKS PERFECT AND HIS HEART WAS PUMPING JUST THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSE TO MY DOCTOR SAYS THAT HE MIGHT MAKE IT TO ALMOST 8 POUNDS WOW I CANT WAIT AND THE DOCTORS SAY HE LOOKS PERFECT AND EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE ON SCHEDULE AND LOOKING JUST FINE.. I AM ALMOST DONE

pregnproud88

Asked by pregnproud88 at 2:10 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol im 37 weeks and i just had an ultrasound the other day...she wasnt moving around at all...in fact..she hasnt been moving around for the past couple of days... =[
    but i cant believe its the end either! =) go us! we rock <333
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 2:11 PM on Apr. 1, 2009