im sooooooo miserable!

im 37 weeks, i have terrible diareahh for 2 days now, i feel like im going to puke still, i have soooo much pressure on my vagina, i have a belly ache...

i cant get comfortable no matter what position im in...
im sooo miserable!!!

am i REALLY supposed to freaking feel this way at the end? or is this just a sign of labor sooner?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That is how I felt for the last 3 weeks.
    Anonymous

• OMG I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLI ONE THAT FELT LIKE THAT IVE HAD DIAREAHA BAD AND I TALKED MY DOC HE SAYS THAT ITS JUST MY BODY CLEANING IT SELF OUT AND GETTING REAY FOR LABOR AND IT ONLI NEED THE NUTRITION FOR THE BABY AND ABOUT THE COMFORTABLE PART IT SEEMS IM LIKE THAT ESPECIALLY AT NIGHT I CANT GO TO SLEEP FOR ANYTHIN AND PILLOWS DONT SEEM TO HELP THE BABY IS JUST POSTIONED HIMSELF IN THE RIGHT POSTION TO BE BORNED THAT IS THE PRESSURE ON YOUR "V" I FEEL THE SAME THING IT HURTS...BUT IT WILL BE ALL OVER SOON TRUST JUST STICK IN THERE YOU CAM ETHIS FAR SO WHATS A FEW MORE WEEKS... THIS PAIN YOU FEELL IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE PAIN AFTER.. GOOD LUCK
    Anonymous

• oh wonderful! =[ id rather have someone beat me up than feel this lmfao..thats how bad it is..
    and my vagina keeps pinching...im already dialated and 100% effaced
    Anonymous

• AWWWWWWW! :( I know how you feel!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Try whatever you can to try to relax and just deal with it. Trust me its so much better then having to be induced. It sounds like you are so close anyway! Goodluck
    morelove81

Answer by morelove81 at 3:03 PM on Apr. 1, 2009