• In the Spotlight:

Hey ladies I actually found a skin tighting lotion that is showing some promise!!

The best part is that you can get it at walmart!! It's Nivea skin firming moisturizer. It promises "noticeably firmer and visibly tighter sikn" It says you can tell a difference in 2 weeks so far I've been using it about 10 days and I can actually tell that that "sag" in my tummy is smaller so... yay!! It's only about 6 dollars!! I was just spreading the good word. I know its no tummy tuck but anything that will help huh?? Hope it works for every else too

luvsgriffin

Asked by luvsgriffin at 2:19 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I think that you should take pictures (before and after) and post them! Ok, I'm kidding.

Thanks for sharing that info!! I love Nivea products and noticed today that my stomach is pretty sad looking. I'm going to try it.
    have2travel

Answer by have2travel at 2:23 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I am RUNNING to walmart right now!!
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 2:47 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I really did go get it I hope it works!!
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 8:04 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• ok ladies i know this sounds crazy but i am on day #2 and I am already noticing a difference in my saggy tummy skin~~I am hopeful thankyou luvsgriffin
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 1:01 PM on Apr. 2, 2009