What is the best April Fool's Joke you ever played?

i lack all creativity, but would like to do something really good to either my kids (10 and 3) or my hubby...

myboysnme

Asked by myboysnme at 2:24 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well I dont know how well this will go over with the family BUT last year my bf at the time and I played a joke on our favorite Navy Officer and told him that I was pregnant and that I would not be able to go to the desert since I am pregnant well at the time we told him this we were deployed and expecting our Commanding Officer to come out the next day so the poor LT was in a panic b/c he had to tell the CO that he brought a prego out on deployment. WELL......we eventually told him APRIL FOOL's and well two monthes later I found out I REALLy was preg and now i have the most awesome soon to be 1yr old son i could ever ask for.
    Quintensmom

Answer by Quintensmom at 2:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• well, seeing as how i'm already pregnant, that wouldn't really work!
    myboysnme

Answer by myboysnme at 2:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• very true but it was really funny at the time and I would not recommend using it on the hubby they tend to freak out a little more
    Quintensmom

Answer by Quintensmom at 2:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• When I was in high school, I was a model student. Straight A's, never even been sent to the principal's office, perfect attendence, etc. I think you get the drift. I asked a teacher of mine for a blank detention slip. I had a friend fill it out saying that I mouthed off to a teacher and slapped another student. Then I let my mother "find" the paper. She about had a heart attack. It was great and she still tells that story. So maybe you could do something similar in reverse to your older child or even to your husband about your older child.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 2:38 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• To OP tell your husband you're having triplets!
    Anonymous