The boppy!

Okay so I splurged on a boppy! Seriously i love it! It helps me feed her and also my arms dont get so numb and tired while she goes to town!
So i washed it and now its all disfigured!!! Should I buy a new one or just use a pillow......

momma2harmony

Asked by momma2harmony at 2:37 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Ive washed the boppy before and it never got disfigured, but i mean its worth buying another one becasue my daughter just turned 3 and still uses the boppy as her pillow
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 2:40 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Look on your local craiglist, I see them posted on there all the time for like $5 bucks. You can always get a cover for it too, but at least you won't be spending so much on one again.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 2:40 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• If you are going to buy a new one, also buy a boppy cover, so you can just pull the boppy cover off and wash it. I ended up using both a boppy and a pillow. Try the pillow and see if it works for you, if not then get a new boppy!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 2:40 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• i love the boppy! helping mothers be lazy since 2005 ;] hehe jk
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:42 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• can you not just push the padding around to the right position? I love mine...it wuld be worth it to get a new one definitely IMO
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 2:45 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Ya i bought a cover too! But harmony leaked through it all lol......I hate trying new diaper brands!!!
    I'll prob just check the local baby thrift shop....
    momma2harmony

Answer by momma2harmony at 3:06 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I love my boppy, too! I've also washed it but It didn't become disfigured after washing. I also suggest buying 2 slipcovers so you can have a second one clean and ready for when you need to wash the first one.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 3:14 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I would say that it is worth buying a new one. I love my boppy!! Its the only way that I can get anything done. The little one sleeps in the boppy and the bigger one plays in his walker. The two best inventions ever!!
    dolphinstar79

Answer by dolphinstar79 at 3:48 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I would get a new one if you can push the stuff around to reshape it as best as you can. I couldnt live without mine!!!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 3:55 PM on Apr. 1, 2009