What is your opinion on drinking energy drinks?

ProudMom_5703

Asked by ProudMom_5703 at 2:43 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • Nothing takes the place of real solid nutrition such as fressh fruits and veggies
    greenrainbow4

Answer by greenrainbow4 at 2:44 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• i think they are nasty.. unless i am drinking red bull with yegar ♥
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:46 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• They work for a minute, then drop you on your butt! I used to be addicted to them but they just made me jittery. Now I try alternatives to wake me up.
    Anonymous

• My mom couldn't figure out one night why she couldn't sleep and realized she had 2 jaeger bombs before she went to bed!
    Anonymous

• I like the starbucks double shot ones but I don't drink them often. They don't really have any affect on me though lol. I just like starbucks I guess.
    kimskillern

Answer by kimskillern at 4:07 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I drink them on occasion when I couldn't sleep the night before and am just dragging. But it's true, they last awhile and then drop you on your butt.
    quirkymama

Answer by quirkymama at 5:15 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• To me they taste gross, I prefer a cup of coffee in the morning and water the rest of the day :-) but my husband likes them to drink and is lucky enough to have a work that provides snacks and energy drinks for free to their employee's, I don't buy soda or energy drinks nor keep them at home.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 5:24 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Did someone say "liquid crack?" LOL! The taste was enough to keep me away...
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 8:11 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• So so bad for you. i would never put on in my body.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:14 AM on Apr. 2, 2009