How can I work at home?

I would love more than anything to be a SAHM. What can I do. I need to make at least 1200 a month.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am a distributor for an anti-aging and health company that  is debt   free and profitable. The potential to make a significant income is possible with this company. Take a look at www.tgw247.com   I know  Korey Johnson personally and he has made a tremendous income with this company.  It is legit.  I have seen the paychecks of the top earners.  Anyone can do this business, but it takes work.  The top earner in our company was a maintenance man for a potatoe chip factory in  Fargo, ND.   I am looking for 3 people to help me build my business.  Support is wonderful.  We have access to the  top earners and leaders in this company.  They are here to help us.  Message me if you are interested

Anonymous