Do you think that it is inappropriate for a 18 year old girl to have a playboy bunny purse?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no why would it be unless i dont now what your talking about that doesnt matter i had ploy boy bunny shirts and belts and purses when i ws 15
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 2:57 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• a girl. no
    Anonymous

• no.. she's 18
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:58 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• yes if she lives in my home...No if she is paying her own way in life
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:06 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• No she is 18
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:09 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• If she is living under my roof yes, if she is on her own and paying her own bills to each their own!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 3:09 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• if she's trampy then it's fine, she just wants people to know what kind of girl she is
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 3:11 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Did this come from the 10 year old with a playboy purse question? I think if the girl is 18 why not? She's an adult and knows what she is advertising.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 3:16 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• If that's her goal in life is to be a playboy model then sure why not. But if she wants guys to respect her then I think she is sending them the wrong message.
    Anonymous

• I think the bunny logo has become more trendy than the playboy icon it was ment to be. It should be fine. But I think I would have an opinion too if it were under my roof, and please use another purse if we are out in public places together. There is a time and place for everything.
    Anonymous