TTC-surrogacy

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to make this work. I have to fly out of state to my IP's and I stay for about 2 weeks with my son. We have her husband do his thing into a sterial cup and then I use a sterial syring to put it into myself. Obviously we are doing ourselfs, as with doctors it becomes very expensive fast. I just returned from my second trip. The last two months I have started my period on the first. I have had a little bit of cramping but no period yet. I tested early and it gave me a negitive. I was wondering if anyone had any tricks to help make it work. The second time I did orgasim while putting the sperm in as that is suppose to help.

Also I would love to get to talk to any other mothers who have done this.

rememberm3alway

Asked by rememberm3alway at 3:04 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• no I dont, I'm sorry. I dont know if I could do it with my own egg anyway, maybe to help someone with their own egg, but not mine. GL anyway
    Anonymous

• No advice but I wish you luck, there is only a 20% chance of pregnancy under perfect timing so it could take some time, just be patient and dont stress about it. also you should lay down for about 20min after injection as this helps the swimmers make it up without having to fight gravity in the process.
    mommyto3rugrats

Answer by mommyto3rugrats at 3:51 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• We do it at night so I lay with my hips on a pillow to help keep everyone where I want them lol :) Thanks for the replys
    rememberm3alway

Answer by rememberm3alway at 4:01 PM on Apr. 1, 2009