I need help with what to serve for my sons birthday party at the park?

I have burger patties(beef and turkey), slices of cheese for those who want it on there burger, chicken hot dogs, chicken drumsticks, water, capri suns, and lays potato chips and cupcakes. But i'm not sure what else to serve them please help. The theme is go diego go thanks.

rayna_82

Asked by rayna_82 at 3:08 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• Sounds like you are all set up to me. I wouldnt expect anytihing else at an outside b-day party, and the ones I have thrown were about what you already have. GL, no need to over do it.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 3:16 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• That is more than enough. If you really wanted to, you could slice strawberries or bananas.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:20 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I agree with jeanclaudia. If you feel like you need more than that...which I don't think you do...why not throw some fruit in there? Maybe make jello with little bits of strawberries in it or bananas? Most kids love fruit...especially when they are outside.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 3:30 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• so no thinks I need to have like side dishes? Ok
    rayna_82

Answer by rayna_82 at 4:00 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I have a 6lbs can of mandarin oranges I could use and I was thinking about adding a few other fruits and making fruit cups for them, kids like those right? IDK my kids eat everything!
    rayna_82

Answer by rayna_82 at 4:04 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Potatoe salad, macaroni salad, grilled corn on the cob?

Check out the salad bars at your fave restaurants for ideas..........
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 5:13 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• The big containers of potato salad are only $5 at Costco.. they're yummy too. Maybe an appetizer too like a veggie tray, with ranch.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 5:32 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Sliced watermelon. Perfect for a party at the park =)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:45 PM on Apr. 1, 2009