could i be pregnant?

I missed a few of my b.c. pills and my period was due last week i didn't start i have been really sick with the flu so i hadn't given it much thought.now i am on my new pack of pills and wondering when its time for my next period will i get it or could i be prego?any advice is appreciated

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you tested? If you haven't gotten your period by next month I would see about doing a blood test with the doctor. You could now if you really wanted to, they are better at dectecting the different hormones.
    rememberm3alway

Answer by rememberm3alway at 3:11 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• i havent tested yet i wasnt sure if it would show up yet.i havent told my boyfriend yet either.i dont want him to freak out ya know.lol i was just thinking about waiting to see if i get my period this next time but its almost 4wks away.i thought missing a few pills i would still be ok since i been on the pill for over a yr now.
    Anonymous

• you need too test asap its not good too be taken the pills if you are pregnant it can harm the baby
    Anonymous

• i know.but until i can get a test i still need to take my pills.i got a friend that may bring me a cheap test.i am a stay at home mom and dont drive so i cant just run out and get a test.
    Anonymous