How is it that......?

You have food in your house, but nothing to eat and clothes in your closet but nothing to wear? I've been to the fridge a half dozen times, stood in the pantry door and milled through the snack cabinet... haven't eaten a thing. I alternated this with going to the closet half a dozen times to change into something other than these lounge clothes... but I can't find anything to wear. I love being woman, but sometimes I confuse myself.

PaceMyself

Asked by PaceMyself at 3:21 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thank God I'm not the only one!!
    Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 3:22 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• This is so true!! I have a closet of clothes but when I'm getting ready for work, it's the same ol outfits everyday!
    Anonymous

• lol thats my kids favorite way to drive me nuts! The day after we do two weeks worth of grocery shopping my 9 year old will stick her head in every cabinet and the fridge then turn and tell me theres nothing to eat in this house.
    southenrmunchkn

Answer by southenrmunchkn at 3:24 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Ha! When I'm at home I can't find anything to eat, but when I'm at work, I feel like I eat all day! I have to have chocolate or some sort of junk in my desk at all times. When I get home, I could have the same crap and not eat a bit of it! I haven't gotten back into my prepregnancy clothes, so I really have nothing to wear and the few things I do have, I'm so bored with wearing! Argh! Like momtocccd said, I'm glad somebody else has the same problem!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 3:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I swear it's almost as ridiculous as wearing an evening gown around the house and eating baby food while watching TV aerobics and calling it self-improvement.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:42 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. IT'S TO THE POINT I DON'T FEEL LIKE EATING BECAUSE "THERE'S NOTHING THERE" EVEN THOUGH THE FREEZER & CABINETS ARE FULL. I'M WEARING OUT THE SAME OLD CLOTHES. ALTHOUGH I DO PULL OUT DIFFERENT CLOTHES, I KEEP GOING BACK TO MY OLD RELIABLES :)
    HOAGIESBRAT

Answer by HOAGIESBRAT at 3:43 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I DO THE SAME. JUST THE OTHER DAY I TOLD MY HUSBAND I DIDN'T HAVE ANY CLOTHES HE JUST SMILED AND NODDED AT ME (I WENT SHOPPING ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO). SAME WITH FOOD IT'S THERE BUT IT'S NOT WHAT I WANT.
    COOKY81

Answer by COOKY81 at 4:25 PM on Apr. 1, 2009